Monday 3 March 2014

J to J report #7 - And life just got busier

No spend days this week 3/7, YTD 20/62.  My averages are getting better!

I did buy a book for my professional library, not exactly necessary, but of value. Otherwise completely on track this week. Even down to remembering to take along my thermos of coffee and a packed lunch to Uni. So I am pretty happy with myself right now.

I have a very busy month ahead, now that Uni has started back and I have started tutoring a morning a week at the local high school (first day today, loved it!). Unfortunately this means that my blog posts are likely to be short and sweet, starting with this one.

I will say that the decision to change cleaners has been vindicated. The new lady did her first clean here today - everything I asked to a high standard and she took the initiative and cleaned the ceiling fans without being asked. She has even requested I get the step ladder out for next time so she can finish them off properly! I am over the moon.

And with that I am going to have to finish - time to do so preparation for tomorrow.

What went well for you this week?
Ravs




1 comment:

  1. Great score on the cleaner! The professional book is a need, so you are right there.

    Uni went back for me last Monday, I can't believe it's March already! I am lucky in that I do all mine via distance, so my only expense is the internet.

    ReplyDelete