Sunday 29 April 2012

Future Proofing - a couple more ideas.

I just thought I would add a couple of things to the list.

I started learning to play this in February.  I'm finding previous music studies (basic piano & violin) a great advantage.


  • Learn an acoustic instrument.  Music brings joy & that is important.
  • Keep all those old vinyl records & build your own wind up gramaphone (and when you find out how, let me know please).  Or if you are flush buy an antique working one - not as easy to find as treadle sewing machines, and much more expensive I expect.
  • If you read a really good book - on any subject - and you think you might want to read it again, or refer to it (e.g. books of practical skills), then buy it in HARD COPY for your library.
All the best,
Ravs.

1 comment:

  1. The record player idea is really interesting! I never thought of that before.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete